Associate - London - Partner opportunities
Associate - Building Surveying
£50,000 - £60,000 + Full Package (negotiable)
Working in the commercial, education and housing sectors, you will be responsible assisting in the growth of an independent building surveying practice, and manging a small team of chartered surveyors and secretaries.
Duties will include;
- Implementing business strategies
- Liaising with clients in respect of technical matters and policy
- Programme management to ensure profitability and meeting projections
- Business development and obtaining work from existing clients
- Risk analysis and management of projects
You will work within an independent practice that offers long term progression into a partner role (within 2 years).
For over 20 years they have provided Building and residential surveying services to clients in the commercial and high end residential sectors.
This role would be suited to you if you have reached a 'glass ceiling' or are looking for the next step in your career.
Ideally you will be a chartered surveyor with experience in managing a team and also;
- Have full technical knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Experience in all associated surveying including specifications and contract for multi-million pound projects
- Be looking to progress into a role where partnership is an option in the future
This is an excellent opportunity for you to rapidly progress in your career, and join an expanding consultancy
You will be offered a competitive salary of between £50,000 and £60,000 + a full benefits package.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 442 3921 or for more information.