Money, Money, Money…You can make a lot of it at Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering - Leeds! Located in the City Centre, close to shops, bars and restaurants our office is in a perfect location for easy commuting and team nights out!
Ambitious, dedicated, pro-active, and a high performer, sound like you? Are you working tirelessly on filling roles but not seeing the financial rewards?
As a Recruitment Consultant with Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering you will have access to our large database of clients and candidates, exclusive clients, uncapped commission (that's transparent) and you will be part of our highly competitive team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with new and existing clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the construction industry
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in 360 recruitment
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry - open to sector backgrounds, but construction is ideal (build, trades and labour, FM, etc.)
- Working with high volume work loads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
- Full drivers license
What Randstad CPE will do for you:
- Uncapped commission - you are your only limit!
- Great training and development and career progression opportunities
- All expenses paid black tie Christmas Conference at a 5* hotel in the UK
- Christmas shutdown
- You get your birthday off!
- Part of a fun, personable team with great 'work hard, play hard' mentalities!
- Plus other benefits - flex benefits, holiday days, private medical/dental, car allowance, discounts at movie theatres and your favourite shops...just to name a few!
This position does require a full driving license.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.