Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician - Residential
First People Solutions are recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician in Glasgow City Centre 10 minutes' walk from Glasgow Central Train Station.
Our client are an established practice within the UK delivering education, commercial and residential projects including volume housing, student accommodation and social housing.
They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join their team. This is initially to focus on their residential workload. The ideal candidate will have between 5-10 years residential experience.
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- Extensive experience working on residential projects
- Demonstrable project running experience delivering projects from inception to completion
- Excellent technical knowledge and detailing ability
- Construction knowledge and design management skills
- In depth knowledge of UK building regulations and other statutory requirements including 'best practice'
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic, committed attitude to work and flexible, adaptable and responsive approach to new challenges
This is an immediate requirement and they are ready for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply online attaching an up to date CV, or contact Lisa Gordon on 0141 270 5130.