An Ofsted rated Outstanding School in Camden is looking for an Inclusion Leader to start in September. They are looking for a second Inclusion Leader/SENDco who will be committed to raising the attainment of all pupils, regardless of their background, challenges or needs.
The ideal Inclusion Leader/SENDco:
- Will have at least 3 years Teaching experience and good recent Teaching experience.
- Will work closely with all staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for all pupils
- Has or can demonstrate the potential to develop good leadership skills
- Will develop good partnerships with parents and carers
- Will have the ability to analyse a range of data in order to contribute to strategic planning
You will be joining a forward thinking school with a harmonious community where standards and expectations are high. You will be working in a well resourced and stimulating environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork. For the successful Inclusion Leader/SENDco there are opportunities for professional development, including opportunities to obtain the SENDco accreditation if you do not already have this.
Salary is £40000 - £50000 + TLR2
If this sounds like you please send in your CV. UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number if applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.