Technical Solutions Specialist
Job Title: Technical Solutions Specialist
Salary: £50,000 - £58,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Solutions Specialist to join a world leading distribution company.
- Analysis of business requirements to propose business solutions including but not limited to Business Process Reviews, Data Capture, Maintenance and Integration, Change Management and Project Management.
- Deliver projects to agreed gross margin level in accordance with client expectation to agreed plan timescales.
- Preparation and presentation of business case documentation.
- Preparation of business case documentation, functional specifications, process mapping, report writing and presentational material as required.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge on initiatives and legislation appropriate to the Business Analyst role.
- When requested, assist in the writing of proposals for new work and in the development of new service offerings.
- Act as an interface between the client and the business.
- Business Needs Analysis
- Lean Process Methodology
- Provide solutions architecture in a corporate environment.
- Strong knowledge of design and integration principles for relational databases
- Understanding of Systems and Technical Solutions
- Understanding of Data Management
- Presentational skills
- Solution Definition, Proposal Creation and Cost Analysis
- Requirements Definition
- Client Facing
- Business Case Production
- Knowledge of KPI's
- Change Management
- Experience of working within structure Project Management environment
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Solutions Specialist to join an industry leading company. Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency