Girling Jones are working with a civil and structural engineering consultancy in Cardiff looking for a Structural Technician to join their team. The long established consultancy are conveniently location on the M4, just North of Cardiff making the offices easily accessible.
You will be responsible for the timely delivery, accuracy, recording and filing of drawing information. You will be responsible for ensuring our drawings are accurate and contain sufficient and buildable information appropriate to the stage of the project. The prime responsibility is to ensure all details are appropriate and coordinated with other disciplines drawings and that there are no gaps in the information presented at Tender and Construction Issue Stage.
Core job functions:
- Production of accurate technical engineering drawings
- Checking of other Technician's work
- Liaison with Engineers, Architects, the Design team, and Contractors
- Assistance with project running, site surveys and inspections.
- ONC/BTEC/HNC in civil/structural engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in building structures technical drawing production
- Self-motivated team player with good people skills.
- Strong CAD skills.
- Revit / BIM experience
- Strong communication skills.
On offer is a market leading salary and extensive benefits package.
Please click the 'Apply Now' button in order to be considered for this role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.