Our client are a successful business based in the heart of Bishop's Stortford Town. They are a well established business with a turnover around £9m.The business is looking to move forward and requires a Finance Manager to control and manage the finance function and department of the business.This role will not be for just your typical Finance Manager, they want someone who will look to improve systems, be in charge of and negotiate prices with suppliers, look after and maintain the IT of the business including being first port of call for IT related issues.This role will suit a qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) commercially focused individual.Other duties will include:
- Producing financial reporting and all areas of management accounting.
- Up to date cash flow management and analysis.
- Full product costing information.
- Regular forecasting and quarterly and annual budgeting.
- Continual improvement of existing finance systems and processes.