Set in an idyllic location, Grannie's Heilan' Hame offers direct access to stunning Embo Beach and just 3 miles from the historic cathedral town of Dornochm, as well as being Visit Scotland 4 stars accredited. Facilities include Indoor swimming pool plus spa bath with newly refurbished changing rooms, sports courts and a newly refurbished amusement arcade. Eat, drink & enjoy at 4 venues across the park whilst also taking advantage of the convenience store with off-licence and laundrette. Grannie's has 92 units for hire and boasts 172 privately owned caravans and lodges.
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting an organised and efficient Admin Manager for our stunning Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park based near Dornochm in Scotland.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be required to oversee the Admin, Holiday Sales and Owner Service functions. your key responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage the Park seasonal payroll requirements and deal with all seasonal payroll activity in an accurate and timely basis.
- Maintain training records for all team members.
- Proactively reduce owner debt following the process and timescales provided.
- Ensure all out of date owner Gas and Electrical tests are identified, mailed & charged.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Owner Services & Gas bottles are charged and reconciled weekly. Responsible for upselling on Owner Services.
- Ensure that all owners have valid insurance.
- Ensure all income generated on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately, including filling in the monthly Cash Security Diary.
- To reconcile key financial systems.
- Ensure that purchase ledger system is properly managed and kept up to date for budget information.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent administration skills.
- Be experienced in processing payroll.
- Have financial administration experience i.e purchase ledger, credit control etc.
- Be comfortable managing in managing and developing a team.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.