Outbound Sales Advisor
Outbound Sales Advisor - Middleton
£14,000 - £14,500 per annum plus bonus OTE £18K
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 10am -7pm and Friday 10am - 2pm
Do you have experience within a call centre or a customer facing role? Are you looking for a career in a call centre environment? Are you passionate about sales? Do you want to work within a lively and fun environment?
We are currently recruiting for a client who is looking for Outbound Sales Advisors to join their growing team in Manchester. The successful candidates will join a lively and successful team based at their offices in Middleton where you will have a dedicated training programme before joining your team.
As an Outbound Sales Advisor you will be responsible for talking to existing customers about other products and services that are available to them.
- Making outbound calls to existing customers
- Providing options to clients based on information they give
- Talking to customers about products and services that are available to them
- Providing excellent customer service on every call
- Working to targets
- To undertake further training and development to further develop within the company
- Free car-parking near to the office
- Full modern kitchen facilities
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Full dedicated training and regular coaching sessions
- Fortnightly pay
- Flexible benefits including medical and dental cover and discounted phone tariffs
- Career development programmes including NVQ qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Great at solving problems
- Ability to listen to the customers needs
- Hunger for sales
- Ability to work in a team environment
- IT Literacy
If you have a customer services or sales background or you are looking to continue your career within a call centre based position, this could be role for you - please apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.