Page Personnel are recruiting a Finance Manager to join a well known Manufacturing business based in Stoke-on-Trent.
A highly regarded Manufacturing business based in Stoke-on-Trent, are recruiting a Finance Manager to join their finance team.
This role will manage a small finance team, ensuring the efficient running of the function and effective supervision, training and development.
As a Finance Manager, you will be reporting into the Managing Director, responsible for the efficient running of the Accounts function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: overseeing a small finance team; prepare monthly profit and loss and balance sheet; cash flow forecasting; banking; manage sales ledger; manage purchase ledger; VAT returns; liaise with other internal stakeholders to understand business trends, stock, sales, etc; liaise with auditors.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a similar, senior finance role - Essential
- Be Part Qualified or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment - Highly Beneficial
Competitive Salary + Pension Plan + Discretionary Bonus + Generous Holiday Package + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits