As our Not for Profit Charity client embarks on a large scale transformation, they are looking to recruit a number of Business Analysts to join their Change function on a 12 month fixed term contract.
National Charity headquartered in Leeds.
Our Charity client is looking to recruit a number of Business Analysts to join their Change function. These are 12 month fixed term contracts. As Business Analyst you will delivery quality analysis to the organisation, working across a number of business areas. The Business Analyst will assess these business areas and their systems (people, process and technology) to identify areas for improvement. The Business Analyst will work closely with systems analysts, digital analysts and subject matter experts to specify and document requirements in a format that is clear, concise and pitched appropriately for the audience.
You should have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- ISEB qualified.
- Knowledge of Process mapping techniques and software.
- Track record of business analysis techniques, analysing data, modelling processes.
- Understanding of waterfall and agile project management methodologies.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be desirable.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
up to £34k + Benefits.
35 hours per week.
Based Leeds city centre.