Bookkeeper - Burnley, East Lancashire (Part time, £8-10ph)
The company itself provides managed IT services, custom software development and telecommunication solutions. The business is based in Burnley, where passion and creativity is a key driver in the organisation, consistently delivering service value and quality.
As Bookkeeper, you will take responsibility for the day-to-day financial and administrative operation of this company. This includes all aspects of finance from credit control, sales and purchase ledger, to clerical support for the directors.
As Bookkeeper your role will include;
- Record day to day financial transaction and complete posting process;
- Verify transactions and record them in day book, suppliers ledger and general ledgers;
- Maintaining manager diaries and arranging appointments;
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner, monitor debt levels and compliance;
- Collating information for payroll, to be passed on to the external company;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
The ideal Bookkeeper must;
- Be clear-thinking, financially-minded and articulate;
- Proven bookkeeping experience;
- Be very IT literate, confident with all aspects of QuickBooks, Sage 50, have strong excel skills, Microsoft and similar packages;
- Have high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work alongside a close knit team.
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary;
- You will be working with a great team, and some great clients;
- Passionate, close knit team, where everyone is contributing to the bottom line;
- This is a part time role, however, can develop in to full time for the right individual.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 27 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn't what you're looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn £100 cash
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn £100 cash - http://www.cumminsmellor.co.uk/find-perfect-role/refer-a-friend/