Marketing Communications Manager
Are you an innovative Marketing Communications Manager with an interest in design and creative? If so then this exciting opportunity may be for you. I have the pleasure of working with a market leading design and manufacturing company based in Bristol.
Our client is looking for a passionate Marketing Communications Manager to join their small marketing team to help research, develop and implement promotional activities. This role is pivotal to the success of the company and will allow you to use your creativity to help develop new ideas.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing and communication plans
- Website maintenance; content creation and analysis
- Email marketing
- Social Media management across numerous platforms
- Brand awareness and consistency
- Campaign management from developing ideas through to implementation and analysis
- Designing and managing exhibition stands internationally
- Event management
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An interest in photography and design
- A creative and innovative approach with the ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in CRM
- A strong understanding of brand
- A team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative company that will allow you to use your creative flair. In reward for hard work you will be rewarded of a salary of £25 000 - £30 000 and the opportunity to join a growing company. Not only a great package but you will also have the opportunity to travel to some exciting places for research purposes.
This role would suit Marketing Communications Manager looking for a new opportunity or a driven Marketing Communications Executive looking to take a step up.
This role is commutable via Bristol and Bath. If this role is of interest please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Marketing Communications Manager, £25 000 - £30 000, Bristol