Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor required for a well-established, award winning traditional building and refurbishment contractor based in Manchester. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work within a range of sectors including commercial, education, NHS and Police; therefore, the ideal Senior QS will have a varied working history. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining the Commercial team and will be accountable to the Commercial Director.
As an organisation, my client offer a range of services from initial design through to facilities management and employ in excess of 3,500 people across multiple offices around the UK. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects up to £3 million and therefore will need to, not only have experience of refurbishment and alteration projects, but also large, high-valued projects.
Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Work on, predominantly, traditional building and refurbishment projects
- Projects valued up to £3m
- Cover many sectors including commercial and education
- Accountable to the Commercial Director
Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a QS position
- Experience within a variety of construction sectors
- UK driving license
- Live locally to Manchester
Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k-£45k + package
- Car / car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Interview's to be held on Friday 5th May
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy