Site Engineer - Day Shift
Site Engineer - Days - 14 week Contract
A family owned civil and construction contractor is currently looking to recruit a strong Site Engineer for a £20m+ Project in Warwickshire.
Located in Rugby, this 26 week project will see the extension built to a large warehouse for an international client. The complete scheme will comprise of Groundworks, Frame, Cladding, Fit Out and MEP Packages.
With an extremely strict completion date and highly pressured timeline, this contractor requires an experienced Engineer to managing the setting out/ QA throughout the day shift. You will initially be responsible for setting out the groundworks phase; however will be moved on to further packages once this is complete.
* Accurate setting out/surveying.
* Conduct quality control checks and build records.
* Assist Senior Engineer in ensuring all operations are carried out safely.
* Delivery method statements and risk assessment briefings.
* Experience of working for Main contractors with previous continuity of employment for the same contractor.
* Minimum of two years' experience setting out.
* Warehouse experience is preferable
This position will be a based on a 14 week contract commencing next week . Please only apply if you are available to start on 24/04/2017 and do not have holiday booked over this period.
For an immediate response, please call Alice on 0207 653 8823 or send your CV to