Leisure Assistant Apprenticeship
The Porchester Centre are looking for motivated candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations NVQ Level 2 as part of a 12 month apprenticeship.What will the role involve? We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. The job will involve:
- Effective communication with other team members
- Equipment setups safely and on time
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- £3.40 per hour apprenticeship wage paid from the start of your apprenticeship (including your training period).
- Free use of gym and swimming pool, paid holidays and on-going training opportunities.
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Operational Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
- Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Customer service/ Sales/Marketing within the Leisure Environment
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities