Digital Sales Manager
My client a leading sports brand is currently going through an exciting time and is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to join them during their team.
This role has the primary responsibility for revenue generation by identifying new digital business development opportunities across the client's rights portfolio, and leading an end-to-end sales process from lead identification and first approach, to final negotiation and contract.
- Aim to become a successful fee earner by being a 'best-in-class' sales representative and technical digital expert, and contributing to the ongoing growth of the organization.
- Build, sell and implement digital product / sponsorship campaigns across sporting organisations and a variety of rights holders and digital platforms.
- B2B sales to new clients, using over-the-phone techniques to affect an introduction, maintain ongoing dialogue and generate face-to-face meetings.
- Leading self-generated sales meetings with both international and domestic clients to pitch digital products, understand client objectives, build relationships and ultimately secure revenue for the business.
- Lead identification by using sound product knowledge and understanding of sports marketing theory and digital expertise to target relevant clients, industries and geographies.
- Significant input in to the development and packaging of digital rights in to tailored sponsorship campaigns or digital advertising campaigns.
- Preparation, management and implementation of digital marketing workshops with brands and creation of bespoke pitches and campaigns based on the outcome of these workshops.
- Work closely with other sales teams in the company to brief on digital product portfolio and enable other teams to contribute to sales effort.
- Upsell digital sponsorship/activation campaigns to existing clients.
- Ensure successful campaign implementation & KPI optimization in cooperation with campaign management team.
- Liaise with clients where required to secure digital rights, and create innovative and saleable proposals.
- Reporting accurately on sales activity, pipeline opportunities, forecasted results.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop a strategic sales plan around digital product sales.
- Ensure strong after-sales relationship management where necessary to enhance renewal percentages and cross-sales activity.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the sport industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to sports recruitment, please contact us now.