Junior Business Development Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Business Development Executive, who wishes to begin their career in B2B sales, to join a market leader in Financial and Banking training, based in the West End.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will have the passion and desire to become a great B2B Sales Executive. Previous sales experience is not necessary but you will have an interest in 'The City' financial markets, a high level of diligence, be client centred and be hungry for success.
Full support will be provided but this role will suit someone very bright who enjoys using their own initiative, will want to make the role their own and will be proactive, enterprising and forward thinking.
Key responsibilities in this Business Development Executive role include:
- Creating a prospect sales database - researching websites, social media, articles and publications
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Initiating marketing e-shots to market the training courses, conferences and webinars
- Processing bookings
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying potential sponsors and marketing sponsorship opportunities
Key skills and experience needed for this role include:
- Previous experience in B2B sales is preferable but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Focussed, quick learner
- Professional, 'can-do' attitude
- Dynamic, diligent, enterprising and hard working nature
This role would suit someone who wishes to work for a great company, which encourages ideas and rewards their staff with structured bonus and commission scales.
If this sounds like a role that would suit you and you possess the necessary skills and experience, then we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting 'CP - JBDER'
Thank you for reading this Business Development Executive job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.