Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Advisor to join their team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will be on a full time permanent basis and be paid a highly competitive salary of £17,300 per annum plus benefits.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that our client offers.
The Technical Services Team deliver a service designed to give fast, accurate technical advice, general application advice, design detailing and fixing solutions.
They are looking to recruit a Technical Advisor who will work as part of the team within Technical Services at Pembridge providing advice to external and internal customers.
Responsibilities of their Technical Advisor
Reporting to the Technical Service Manager, you will handle enquiries directly with customers either by phone, email or via their online form relating to general technical advice, advice on product selection, product data, general application and fixing guidance, U-Value calculations to show compliance with current Building Regulations/Standard and best practice, as well as liaison with associated product manufacturers and suppliers.
Skills needed to become their Technical Advisor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to set and adhere to customer service goals is essential
- Understanding of building physics or construction practices would be a distinct advantage
- Training will be provided on their product range and application guidance
- Excellent communication, commercial awareness and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a demanding environment on your own and as part of a team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Technical Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!