Agency Sales Executive - Travel
Agency Sales Executive - The UK's largest consortia for independent travel businesses is looking for a Sales Support Executive. This important role is to support members using 'Honeycomb', the dynamic packaging booking system.
Agency Sales Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Respond to member calls to support with making bookings on the Honeycomb system.
- Assisting members with checking for additional information and / or adding extras to bookings such as baggage & special requests etc.
- Respond to all emails and telephone enquiries in a timely, customer focused and professional manner.
- Deal with all group travel bookings.
- Ensure all schedule changes are communicated to members.
- Complete weekly payment discrepancies and report to management.
- Log all cancelled bookings and report to line manager.
- Responsibility for post travel complaint handling.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved to line manager.
Agency Sales Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability and desire to provide a professional customer focused service at all times.
- Efficient, organised and diligent with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong IT skills - with experience of Honeycomb or other travel booking systems being an advantage.
- Pro-active with the ability to work autonomously and effectively as part of a team.
- Retail Travel or Tour Operator experience is desirable.
Agency Sales Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £20k to £21k
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30, occasional Saturdays.
- Free parking close to the office.
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company benefits include pension, healthcare etc
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply for the position of Agency Sales Executive online or email your cv to .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk