£40-55K + Car + Pension + Bonus
Based near Bradford.
My client is a well established project management company that service the water industry. They specialise in full turnkey projects for the design and manufactuere of water treatment plants.
They are looking to strengthen their operations tram by recruiting an additional project manager to be responsible for controlling the costs associate with the design, procurement, instalaton and commissioning of water treatment plants across the UK.
- You will review the contract/tender documentation and see the project from cradle to grave.
- Your role is to coordinate the internal departments and manage sub contract suppliers to deliver the project on time and within budget
- Main point of contact for the client - have regular review meetings
- 3 Years Project Management experinece
- Ideally water industry experinece (clean and waste weater treatment plants)
- Management of M&E projects
To apply please follow the online indstructions or for more information call the Leeds office of ATA Recruitment on. altrernativekly you can send a CV to ;