A National Legal firm are looking to recruit an experienced legal secretary on a 12 month fixed term contract
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a national legal firm working in a legal secretary role on a 12 month fixed term contract, this role would require the successful candidate to have previous experience of working as a legal secretary within insurance and RTA.
Your new role
This legal firm is currently seeking a legal secretary for their Fareham branch. You will be providing general secretarial support to the business.
The role entails:
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to a Partner and team of fee earners.
- Liaising with experts, witnesses, courts, as required.
- Using the case management system and accounts software.
- Assisting with the completion of monthly MI.
- To be confident in dealing with telephone calls and queries as and when required.
- Diary management where appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need previous experience working in a legal secretary capacity, ideally working within Insurance and RTA.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Able to hit the ground running and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Able to work independently, collectively and must be very proactive
What you'll get in return
In return for completing this 12 month fixed term contract you will receive a competitive salary of up to £23500, you will also receive competitive benefits and a modern clean office to work in with local amenities in the area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.