Qualified Social Worker
Qualified Social Worker - Fostering - Cheshire (Home Based)
Salary of up to £29,000 per annum + mileage + other excellent benefits
An 'Outstanding rated' Independent Fostering Agency are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their well-established team with a great scope for career progression.
The Qualified Social Worker, otherwise known as known as 'Foster Carer Development Worker', will support the team leader and the team to develop their fostering team in Northwich and the surrounding areas of Cheshire. They will do this by helping to recruit and train foster carers to meet demand.
Are you naturally:
- Confident and charismatic?
- Enthusiastic and energetic?
- Self-motivated and driven?
- You will need to be a Qualified (DipSW/CQSW) Social Worker
- You will need to hold a current HCPC registration
- A good working knowledge of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children Act 1989
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
In return you will receive:
- Salary of up to £29,000 per annum
- 25 days' annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Mileage covered
Closing date: 5th May 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or via email for further details