Travel Operations Executive - Graduate Travel
Travel Operations Executive – Graduate – Adventure Travel - £21k – West London
Travel Futures are searching for an Operations Executives to join an expanding, leading, adventure travel company, in London. Suitable Operations Executive will be responsible for all post booking contact and assisting the group tours team and tailor made tours team.
Who is the suitable Operations Executive?
- ·Strong knowledge of travel geography, visas and itineraries
- ·Demonstrable experience of setting and working to deadlines
- ·Attention to detail and ability to plan ahead
- ·Excel at dealing with a wide range of clients’
- ·Excellent communication skills and strong administration skills
- ·Genuine interest in travel with experience, ideally, of going on adventure & cultural holidays
- ·Ideal entry-level or graduate role
What will the successful Operations Executive be doing all day?
The role of the travel Operations Executive will be adapting to company changes, and include:
- ·Adding/editing/updating group tours on the website
- ·Maintaining accurate spreadsheets relating to prices
- ·Updating internal spreadsheets
- ·Ensuring campaign stats are updated
- ·Answering calls
- ·Ensuring clients have submitted relevant documentation within good time
- ·Dealing with clients’ queries by phone and by email
- ·Helping to manage the company post and the sending of brochures
- ·Acting as the main post-booking point of contact for all clients
- ·Processing client booking forms, taking client payments and issuing receipts
- ·Checking and preparing all client documentation and sending to clients’ pre-departure
- ·Chasing final balances and processing cancellations
The successful Operations Executive will also be happy to attend trade shows and travel events and be prepared to participate in training events and FAM trips.
In return, the successful Operations Executive will be working for a leading travel company, who is regularly voted a Top 10 Company to Work for, will receive a salary of £21,000, 22 days’ holiday, monthly office lunches and drinks and great discounts on inhouse destinations for family and friends, as well as special partner discounts.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Travel Futures, or apply online with a covering letter.