Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Electrical Design Engineer - Multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy - £35-45k + Benefits
Your new company
An independent global multi-disciplinary consultancy. They employ planners, design engineers, consultants and technical specialists across all disciplines within the construction sector. They work on some highly prestigious, multimillion £ projects all over the world.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the full electrical design of projects across a wide range of industry sectors. Design of all electrical services (small power, CCTV/Security systems, lighting, data cabling, BMS systems etc.) You will be required to use industry design software such as AutoCAD, Amtech and Relux/Dialux packages. You will liaise closely with architects and civil/structural engineer's within the business and be part of a well-established M&E design team. You will act as lead engineer on selected projects and provide support and development to junior engineers within the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Building Services Engineering
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Experience with design software (AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux, Revit MEP)
- A wide range of project experience across a variety of industry sectors
- Able to run design projects from initial concept to handover
- Comfortable in a client facing role
What you'll get in return
- They offer a competitive salary at all levels
- Car/Car Allowance
- UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance),
- Life Assurance,
- Accident Insurance,
- Income Protection (long term disability) cover.
- A wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
- Eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme.
What you need to do now
For more information please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097