Your new company
Hays is delighted to be working in partnership with Isherwood + Ellis Architects, as part of their ongoing plan for growth, to recruit for a talented Project Architect.
Isherwood + Ellis have developed an enviable reputation within the industry for delivering a highly personal, responsive and quality service focused on clients' individual needs. Founded in healthcare they continue to grow and develop exciting projects across a range of sectors.
Your new role
As Project Architect you will be given the opportunity to enhance the landscape and built environment across Northern Ireland and influence Isherwood + Ellis Architects design quality in other areas of the UK and Ireland.
You will work within a vibrant and dynamic environment where you will co-ordinate the design team and deliver exciting and technically challenging projects. As a lead individual you will be given the responsibility to host client meetings, design team meetings and regularly attend sites to review progress and coordinate information with your team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a registered Architect and have the ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architect;
- Have strong design skills and ideally have a minimum of 5 years post-registration experience in an architect's office;
- Possess a minimum of 2 years experience on major capital projects as Design Team Leader;
- Have a working knowledge of Building Regulations and CDM Regulations;
- Ability to mentor architectural staff;
- Strong technical ability and experience with AutoCAD (essential) and Revit (desirable).
What you'll get in return
This is a unique opportunity to join an award winning architectural practice where you will be given the platform to showcase your passion for innovative design.
Working alongside a friendly and focused team you will continue to learn and develop as a professional, supported by state of the art software and a network of architects, technologists, technicians and support staff unrivalled in the architectural industry.
Isherwood + Ellis Architects offer a highly competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits which include generous holiday arrangements, a contribution to pension, vouchers for childcare and cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.