General Manager - Expanding Restaurant group - Cheltenham - £25,000/£28,000+
General Manager for expanding restaurant group – Cheltenham - £24,000/£28,000+
- This is a small, growing fresh food restaurant group offering amazing food and drinks in a relaxed environment.
- Their bright, vibrant concept is widely known throughout the country and is known for consistently delivering great food and friendly service.
- A general manager is needed for one of their new site opening in Cheltenham
- The general manager will be a hands-on leader that is financially astute, a great team player and as experience in a similar branded restaurant setting.
Typical scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Service in peak periods
- Team recruitment, training, leading and retention
- P&L management and driving the businesses success
- Currently holding a General Manager position or a very strong Assistant Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in restaurants management
- A confident business manager
- An approachable, friendly, and relaxed manner
Get in touch today with your current CV if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website at or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Refer a friend & get up to £500