Sales Coordinator / Enquiries Coordinator
Sales Coordinator / Enquiries Coordinator - Are you an experienced administrator who is extremely customer focussed? Are you customer focussed and thrive within a fast paced sales environment? If so then Spider. The Regions Fixed Web Recruiters are currently supporting a Colchester based company in their search for a Sales Coordinator / Enquiries Coordinator. Due to continued growth and success across the business there are a number of roles within this team available.
The key focus within this exciting role is to work closely with the Key Account Managers to qualify customer enquiries and identify opportunities, whilst delivering professional, compelling and competitive quotations which convert into sales.
Along with others in your team, you will be pivotal in shaping the future of where and how we target customers and how our internal category plans evolve to improve range capability and conversion. Ultimately the role will support profitable growth and business development in respect of our assigned accounts within the Manufacturing and Education sector and across our whole customer base.
As a Sales Coordinator / Enquiries Coordinator, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual revenue and profit delivery from the portfolio or customer segment
- Increasing the number of customer enquiries, value and conversion rate
- Delivering against agreed SLA`s in terms of time to quote and quality of quote
- Achieving revenue and profit targets for the defined portfolio of customers in line with the targets
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Great professional attitude and drive to be successful
- Proven experience within a Sales environment is an advantage
- Technically literate with an aspiration to build a technically bias, commercial career
- Strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills
- Confidence to proactively deliver a high number of telephone consistently and enjoy the customer conversations
- Capable of working with and managing multiple sales projects in addition to day to activity whilst remaining focused
- Enjoy working within a sales environment and want to pursue a career within sales
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- A good listener and communicator
- Fantastic administration and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fun, professional sales team for an international Company with a clear career path for those wanting to progress.
On offer is a salary of £18,500-£21,000 per annum. This is a full-time position and onsite parking is available.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: customer service, Sales, quotations, administration, customer experience, communication, enquiries
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.