Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager
Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Senior Marketing Executive for a leading manufacturer and distributor of home-based products to a range of high-profile clients.
Working closely with a the Commercial Director and managing an Assistant with scope to grow the team, this is an excellent opportunity for you if you are currently a Marketing Executive/Coordinator looking for a step up.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working individually, with the team or briefing agencies to produce marketing collateral/activities;
- Print (Brochures, Flyers etc).
- Direct Mail / letters.
- Social Media.
- Copy writing.
- In-house design work.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Monitoring campaign progress.
- Customer contact.
- Market research.
- Marketing Planning/work flow/progress reporting/budgeting.
- At least 3 years experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Confidence to manage a junior member of staff.
- Strong written English skills.
This is an excellent Senior Marketing Executive opportunity that will be suitable for you if you are keen step up into a position of more responsibility and grow your career.
To apply for this Senior Marketing Executive opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.
Based in Bradford, this role is commutable from Huddersfield, Leeds, Halifax and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.