Media Business Development Executive - South
Media Sales Consultant
Salary: Basic upto £30k, plus uncapped bonus. Realistic OTE £42K, plus Car, iPad and smartphone.
Our customer is one of the UK's leading publishing companies both in print and on line. As a result of continued growth and expansion into exciting new markets, an opportunity has been created for motivated and creative individuals to join the team.
As a media sales consultant, you will be at the forefront of the company's success. The primary responsibility of the role is to sell the multi media product portfolio by making telephone presentations to customers, ensuring an excellent standard of customer service. The key duties of the role will include:
- Agreeing with sales manager revenue targets and KPIs
- Developing a sales activity plan that will exceed the revenue targets and KPIs to include required number of appointments with both new and existing clients
- Managing own territory and customers in accordance with performance standards
- Following up on identified leads from the CRM
- Developing a clear understanding of the customers business including the market their business operates in and current trading challenges and conditions, with a high level of preparation taking place before a sales call
- Creating and presenting a media sales proposition that meets the customers needs and the Groups objectives, i.e. multi-media package, series sold, in accordance with set pricing structure
- Creating advertising campaigns that meets the customers objectives
- Actively reviewing advertising campaigns with the customer on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. This should include demonstrating on line audience reach through digital statistics.
- Delivering outstanding customer care including rectifying problems within the required performance standard
- Educating customers in new products and propositions that will enhance their business performance and meet Group objectives
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, ideally in a field sales capacity. The ability to work autonomously is essential, as is a full driving license. Excellent IT skills are essential, along with GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent. Previous experience of ad booking systems and CRM databases would be advantageous but not essential
To apply please e-mail or call 01512426280
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.