Senior Recruitment Consultant
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant as part of Page Personnel's Secretarial and Business Support business based in West London (Chiswick), you will be given a specific patch to develop within the West London area; an area marked with huge growth. You will work with a number of different clients across a variety of industries.
Client DetailsPage Personnel operates in 21 countries worldwide where our global networks include France, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, USA and Singapore.An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.Page Personnel is a trading name of Page Group, a FTSE 250 company with over 40 years of experience in professional services recruitment. Our clients ranging from FTSE 100 companies to small medium-sized companies and Public Sector/Not for Profit Organisations, who trust us to handle their permanent, temporary and contract recruitment assignments
DescriptionAs a Senior Recruitment Consultant based in our Chiswick office, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance.
A successful Senior Recruitment Consultant will have/be:
- A proven track record in generating new business and billing consistently on a monthly basis (minimum 1 year background)
- A team player - someone who genuinely enjoys working as a team, to team targets
- A positive and proactive mindset...it's your business
- RESILIENCE - even with a recruitment background, it's not going to be an easy role. Moving to a new patch comes with its challenges but you'll have a great support network throughout
- Commercial acumen & entrepreneurship
- Ambition coupled with a huge work ethic
As a leading consultancy we are able to offer a competitive and progressive package for a Senior Recruitment Consultant based in our Chiswick office.