International Researcher - Fashion
Due to a continued increase in business, retailmap currently have several vacancies for the position of International Researcher available to start on 3rd July 2017.
The ideal candidate for this role will love international travel and have a background in fashion, textiles, retail, manufacturing or marketing. Retailmap is a fast growing, international retail research organisation, working with many established high street fashion retailers across the world. We help our clients monitor their ranges, pricing and fashion positioning relative to their competitors in the fast moving UK and International marketplace.
Initially in this role you will carry out the following tasks:
- Spend half your time in shops gathering data on retailer ranges and half your time in the office using Excel
- Travel locally in the UK
- Travel to major international city destinations
The successful candidate must be able to fulfill the following criteria:
- Confident to travel internationally on your own
- Must love shopping and be willing to spend a lot of time in stores and shopping centres.
- Ideally have experience or a background in Fashion, Textiles, Business Management or Retail.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and have access to your own car
- Analytical mind and be well organised
- Enjoy dealing with numbers and data
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects (multitasking)
- Have high levels of numeracy and literacy
- Ideally have 2 years work experience
We offer a starting salary of £16,500 - £19,500 per annum plus contributions will be made to our pension scheme for all eligible employees.In the first instance, please forward your CV and covering letter to us and interviews will be arranged by, and held at our offices in Coalville.
Retailmap is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note: applications will only be accepted from those eligible to work in the UK.
The above job detail is a guide to the work you will be required to undertake, is not comprehensive, does not form part of your contract of employment, and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances and business needs.