Partnerships Account Manager
Do you want to join a team that’s about to embark on the most exciting journey in its history?
A team that is enjoying 95% year-on-year new business growth?
A team that is hungry, dynamic and going places?
Then we might be the place for you.
Age Partnership is not your usual financial services business. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and passionate account manager who genuinely cares about their clients.
So what will you be doing?
In a nutshell, business-to-business account management. Age Partnership delivers best-in-class products and services to those seeking a better retirement, and more businesses need to know about this
You’ve already got a captive audience of over 1000 businesses who love us but we need more
You’ll embrace new challenges and delighting customers. Financial services sales can be pretty dull so don’t make it ****** the one that stands out
We all like to deal with people that are helpful and add value to our lives right? Good, so do our business partners, they don’t want to be sold to, they want to come off the call with you thinking “wow, that person cared about me and my business”
We want our business partners to come back time and time again, you will be their point of contact, their go to person, who knows over time even their mate
It’s a really varied role, one day you’ll be farming, one day you will be hunting, but never is one day the same
Location: Leeds LS15
Salary: £22k Basic with OTE in region of £28-£30k + generous benefits package
- Manage existing relationships with a view to increasing referral volumes through existing channels
- Plan, develop and deliver a regional targeting and sales strategy, appropriately prioritising sales prospects to deliver the best results
- Identify and engage new introducers and affiliate partners to generate additional referrals into the business
- To adopt a multi-channel approach to prospecting, utilising all available tools to increase the company’s reach
- Ensure that Age Partnership is providing the best referral service available in the fields of independent equity release advice and our range of pension income services
- Identify opportunities to improve Age Partnership’s systems and customer experience
- To work closely with Head of Partnerships and the business development team on identifying new opportunities and the effective delivery of business-to-business tools and communications
- Provide exhibition and event support
- Promote Age Partnership as the very best in its field at all times
- To help build Age Partnership’s brand within the financial services sector such that it becomes synonymous with excellence
Skills & knowledge
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Strong communication, persuasion and networking skills
- A proven track record of delivering results, being able to spot opportunities and take advantage of them
- A “hunter” mentality and target driven
- Experience of working in a regulated financial services environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Experience of working with professional financial introducers
- Degree-level education or equivalent and financial services qualifications are preferable; however, the candidate’s experience and qualifications will be judged as a whole
Financial services qualifications
- Additional Financial Services qualifications would be beneficial CeMAP, CeRER, FPC (Financial Planning Certificate)