Business Development Associate - E-Discovery Solutions
One of the UKs largest Global Advisory firms is looking to hire a new business development associate to join its technology segment which focuses on E-discovery and document review.
Business Development Associate - E-Discovery SolutionsThe client is a global business advisory firm. Their expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology and have offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Business Development Associate - E-Discovery SolutionsThe firm is hiring a Business Development Associate for its Technology Segment in London, which focuses on electronic discovery and document review. Electronic discovery is the management of electronic data as evidence in legal proceedings and document review is the review of that data for content.The Business Development Associate will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing sales for all the firm's product offerings and technology services within the corporate market. The ideal candidate will have experience in consultative sales of enterprise (preferably e-discovery) solutions with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to key decision makers in private practice and corporates alike.The Business Development Associate will receive a sales target for a defined region, territory or target account list and will be expected to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue projections. The firm will be looking for the individual to grow the business in the region and will promote and give expanding responsibility to the individual based on that growth.Key Responsibilities:
- Communicate the significant value proposition of the company's entire portfolio. Instil confidence among clients with your personal credibility and experience and the company's footprint in the e-discovery space.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue.
- Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions.
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
- Leverage the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish customer relationships that enable the firm to be viewed as a trusted advisor
Business Development Associate - E-Discovery SolutionsEducation and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a related field
- Polished executive presence with ability to interact with senior corporate lawyers and business leaders as a 'consultative partner,' not a 'vendor'
- Comfortable and fluent with e-discovery technology and document review terminology
- Knowledge of any document review management application like Ringtail Legal, Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect
- Technically savvy with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows and related software, especially Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- A good understanding of transact SQL and relational databases (desirable)
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team's goals above individual goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
- Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role
- Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Experience at major law firm or corporate legal department
- Prior success selling software and/or consultancy services (ideally e-Discovery) to the corporate market
A basic Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 with excellent bonus and benefits
OTE approximately £90,000