Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to recruit an FP&A Manager for a highly profitable business based in Gloucester who continue to experience significant growth. This role will be to improve the quality of the forecasting and management information and will report directly to the Group CFO.
This is a newly created role and will take on a senior position within the finance team. You will work closely with operational managers to understand, analyse and model business growth and evaluate areas for improvement across all geographies in which the business operates.
The role of FP&A Manager is seen as a key development position within the Group and will suit someone who is looking for a real “value add” role where you will see the impact of what you do in both the short and long term.
The successful FP&A Manager will be working for a highly profitable business who operate across the UK and Europe with a T/O of approx. £100 million. They offer a very good working environment that has a supportive culture and encourages their staff to reach their full potential. The successful candidate will have a proactive nature and the ability to engage credibly at senior level.
As the FP&A Manager you will undertake the following:
- Work with Directors and Senior Managers to fully explain and focus on the key financial aspects of the Group looking forward.
- Analyse current performance, significant financial evaluation will be needed for Investment and other Project options – Acquisition, Capex, Site closures
- Produce consolidated board packs and presentations
- Manage the annual business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes of the Group
- Ensure that the incurred, committed and forecast costs of each relevant department are accounted for accurately, in a timely manner and meeting the requirements of the accounting policies and controls environment of the Group
- Develop and embed effective reports and KPIs to aid management decisions across all areas of the business – Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Marketing
- Key focus is on the Sales teams across the Group to highlight opportunities and areas of poor or declining performance
- Challenge and enhance the efficiency, controls and effectiveness of all aspects within the Group
- Provide competitor and market analysis to help strategic and tactical direction
- Be involved and lead on a number of ad hoc
As the successful FP&A Manager you will be:
- A qualified accountant with approx. 5 years PQE
- Ability to produce and understand reporting across a multi-site environment.
- Strong excel skills and ERP systems exposure.
- Ability to engage with both finance and operations at a senior level.
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful FP&A Manager:
- Base salary £60k / £70k