Care Manager - Fulford Care & Nursing Home
Agincare Homes Holdings has been providing Residential Care since opening its first Care Home in 1986. Since then, our services have grown and we now operate 16 Care Homes. With the Agincare brand becoming known nationally, for the range of services offered.
Our residential care and nursing homes provide a person centred approach for individuals and are able to offer a comfortable and safe environment.
Care Manager required for Fulford Care & Nursing Home
The role of Care Manager is to provide practical support and care to residents including personal, social and therapeutic care. To assist with assessments and reviews, and to contribute to the writing of residents care plans. To oversee and supervise a team of care staff, mentoring, developing and supporting them by working alongside them caring for the residents.
To efficently manage and run the Home in the absence of the Registered Care Home Manager and Deputy Care Home Manager, ensuring that it is run in line with the Homes Policies and Procedures.
Full time hours available to include alternate weekends.
- QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of the care sector, the running of a Care Home and the regulatory framework.
- Willingless to attend meetings and travel to other sites if required
- Full valid driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle