Senior Systems Engineer
I am currently working with a growing European Electronics Manufacturer that is on the lookout for a number of engineers including a Systems Engineer to develop their British presence within R&D. The company have already located a new office that is within a commutable distance of the Bristol area. This project is fresh and they are building this from the ground up. The Salary that this client is looking to pay is competitive with other opportunities. They are looking to start building the team immediately so could get the right individual started as soon as possible.
For this role the Skills that they are looking for includes:
- System Engineering >5 years experience
- Commercial Experience as a systems engineer within Electronic and Mechanical products with a focus Avionics and Defence industry
- DOORS & SysUML
- Tools required include: MATLAB Simulink
- Control law development, analysis and verification esp. for electric motors
- Experience of system testing and verification
- Experience of system safety analysis
- Experience of FMECA development
This Manager is available to interview as soon as Friday 21st and are
If that sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about then please do feel free to get in touch with Lloyd using the details below.