E-Commerce Assistant - Paid - Fashion - West London
This is a graduate level internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage during first 3 months.
How you can expect to spend your day?
Responsible for uploading and managing product across three websites and the mobile app and driving consistency across the board. Assisting managing the third-party agencies in USA, UK and China.
- Maintain Multiple Websites
- Updating the website daily and ensuring they match the main site
- Manage online content including product catalogue images, descriptions, pricing, online resources, and other e-Commerce assets
- Ensure up-to-date information and consistency throughout online channel
- Design Product Images
- Uploading new products and launching as per the e commerce calendar
- Ensuring all product uploads are saved and sized appropriately
- Assist in the management and action tracking and performance management of multiple external agencies to assist drive and optimise their performance
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
- University degree
- Fluent and Excellent Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
- Fluent written English writing to create blogs and product descriptions
- Goal orientated and highly organized with attention to detail to ensure every new product listing on every marketplace is 100% accurate and complete passion for e-commerce and desire to learn how to optimize product titles, search terms, keywords, categories etc. so that revenues can be maximized on each marketplace
- Self-Starter & Driven
- Highly Organised