3B Training is a multi-accredited health and safety training provider with a difference. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and dedicate our time to providing quality worthwhile courses. Even if we have to specifically design the course to meet the client's needs, we will go that extra mile.
We offer a huge range of courses including First Aid, IOSH and a variety of CITB accredited courses. Courses such as SSSTS, SMSTS and Health and Safety Awareness.
Due to the increase in demand for courses over the past few years, we are now looking to add a permanent Trainer to the team to work across the North West of England.
The main purpose of your role will be to deliver the following courses in line with 3B Trainings high standards as well as current regulations:-
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid/First Aid at Work
- Short Courses on Abrasive Wheels, Manual Handling, Working at Heights
Your role will also involve:-
- Assessment of delegates on courses
- Development of new courses and materials
- Ensuring feedback is received from each delegate
The ideal Trainer will:
- Hold a valid NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Have experience delivering CITB, Health and Safety and other Construction related courses
- Hold a Preparing to teach lifelong sector (PTLLS) or Level 3 Award in Education and Training certificate
- Have a vocational background in construction (ideally a minimum of 5 years) and a working knowledge of construction sites and site issues mirrored in the course material and content
- Hold a valid UK driving license
As recognition for your skills and experience the successful candidate will be offered a salary between £28,000 - £30,000 + a small company van which can be used for personal use. You will also be given 25 days holiday (including annual leave) and we'll give you your birthday off once you've successfully completed your probation period!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch.