Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, our client is an established, multi-site, company looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone who has experience of being responsible for preparing monthly management accounts and reports as well as assisting the Finance Business Partner in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and five year plans.
This company is an instantly recognisable business with over a hundred sites across the UK. They are experiencing a high growth period currently and are looking for individuals that will progress and develop with them.
The successful individual will have a good understanding of systems and processes as well as a track record of managing and utilising them in a structured way. The candidate should be computer literate with excellent Excel skills. It is essential the individual is a logical thinker with great time-management skills. The candidate should be self-motivated with a positive attitude. It is essential that the candidate has great communication skills at all levels with both financial and non-financial staff members.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and bridges for each business unit
- Provide useful feedback/explanations of financial performance to non-finance-personnel
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Compile balance sheet reconciliations to ensure adherence to Group policy
- Conducting monthly accounts reviews with P&L managers and operations
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial reporting packs
- Monthly CAPEX reporting and forecast updates to support analysis against budget and decision making
- Other ad-hoc requirements as requested by senior finance members
- This role involves an element of travel and possible overnight stays at times
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability