Would you like the opportunity implement strategic and proactive maintenance in a c£100M production facility?
- GLOBAL company who have invested heavily in South Wales.
- Working with a team of around 40 maintenance professionals.
- Company have more than four decades of experience.
- Market leader within their field.
About your package as a lead electrical engineer
Up to £44,000 + 5% Bonus + Pension
About the lead electrical engineer position.
Operating within a TQM / lean manufacturing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement change and lead the drive to improve the engineering service. As the lead electrical engineer your focus will be on: -
- Use of engineering / production data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime.
- Long term strategic maintenance, to reduce reactive maintenance demands.
- Engineering problem solving and route case analysis for complex engineering challenges.
- Delivery of engineering improvements and delivery of a world class proactive maintenance service.
- Proving high level technical leadership for complex electrical engineering tasks such as in depth PLC programming.
What you will need for the lead electrical engineer position.
- Must have a degree in electrical engineering.
- Must have a passion for and experience of proactive maintenance and route cause analysis.
- A proven track record of solving engineering problems is essential.
- Good people management skills are essential.
- Well-developed PLC programming skills are required.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.