ERP Developer - PL / SQL Oracle
ERP Developer - PL / SQL OracleAshford£25,000- £30,000VR/01927R
An experienced ERP developer is needed for a global company based in the heart of Ashford. Full training will be provided during probationary period. Our client is running an Oracle ERP system which has been developed in house for over 20 years.
Any existing experience in developing ERP or working with Oracle would be an advantage.
- Maintenance of the ERP system
- Prepare ERP to receive new customers or processes
- Improve the software
- Develop new functions, tools and interfaces to increase efficiency
- In depth knowledge of ERP systems
- Sound knowledge of PL/SQL
- Analytical skills
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Attention to detail
- Java experience
- VB/VBA knowledge