Country Marketing Manager
Country Marketing Manager
£34,000 - £37,000.00 DOE + Bonus
Clemence Rogers are currently working with our client in the recruitment of a Country Marketing Manager.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for the outbound and inbound marketing activities taking place within your country.
* Ensuring you understand your marketplace in detail including: growth sectors, target customers, routes to market, competition activities and trends. Using this information to enable sales revenue, market share and profit growth.
* As the representative of the country sales team within the group marketing department you will ensure that both product and solutions requirements of your country are understood by the product management team.
* You will conceive and develop innovative marketing programs (product launches, and other campaigns) that drive demand. You will work closely with the group marketing communications manager to ensure the needs of your country are understood and met.
* In your role as a Country Marketing Manager you will be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
* Provide strategic leadership on market development/market expansion opportunities and the brand planning and sales strategy process.
* Conduct competition and market analyses, provide marketing strategies and execute marketing plans to ensure maximum market penetration.
* Contribute to product and service development, support product launch process, product pricing.
* Manage product launch in your region and provide input for business planning and regular review of planning/forecasting.
* Conduct commercial training session, ensure training success for the internal organization and customers and deliver input for further development of the training.
* Align with sales teams on the overall marketing activities in our group;
* Deliver direction and support to sales to enable them to achieve the Country sales target;
* Promoting our brand, solution and service offering at trade conferences, customer events, etc.
* The initiation and execution of lead generation programs
* Strong communicator, convincing, ambitious, pro-active attitude
* Marketing education @ university level
* Minimum 5 years experience as product marketing manager, product manager or marketing manager
* Proven track record for applying the B2B product marketing toolkit in an industrial setting;
* Enthusiasm above all else
* Needs to be highly strategic and dynamic, very focused. Ability to be flexible with hours and travel
33 days holiday (including stats)
Auto Enrolment Pension (1%)