- Quantity Surveyor
- Rail, Airports and Infrastructure experience
- Major projects experience ideal
- Pre and post contract experience
- Proven consultancy experience
- £35,000 - £45,000 + package
Do you have a genuine interest in Infrastructure? In what makes our cities liveable? Or neighbourhoods commutable? Its integral for our society to operate, and London especially is a city filled with constantly changing and upgrading rail lines, new aiport runways, and highways developments. What does that means to you and me? It means its a steady, stable and growing sector to specialise in.
My client are looking for a Quantity Surveyor (APC candidate / working towards MRICS Chartership) to join their south London operations and assist in the cost management of their infrastructure division.
Whether it be rail, airports, highways, water or another infrastructure sector - they need someone with a strong commercial capability, a consultancy background, and proven job stability.
What's in it for you, you ask?
- Generous remuneration: £35k - £45k depending on experience
- Competitive pension
- Private medical for you and a partner
- Discretionary bonuses
- Weekly team drinks for comradery
- Access to some of the biggest and most recognised projects in the country
If you have the experience required to hit the ground running in this role, APPLY NOW!
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - RAIL - AIRPORTS - INFRASTRUCTURE - COMMERCIAL - COST MANAGER - COST CONSULTANCY - CONSTRUCTION - MAJOR PROJECTS - LONDON - CROYDON - PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR - MRICS - APC