Finance Business Partner
About the business
A global and well renowned business based in West Oxfordshire is looking for a Finance Business Partner. You would be looking after a range of contracts, giving you a range of stakeholders to work with. There are plenty of progression opportunities within the business, which is something they pride themselves on offering its employees.
About the Finance Business Partner role
As Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with the non-finance departments, in order to ensure you can effectively manage stakeholders across the business
- Creating & managing all monthly reports that are fed into the month end process.
- Analytical work across the whole of this business
- Reviewing the balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ensuring you are looking at ways to improve existing processes at all times
You must be a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has strong inter-personal skills. You must have good commercial business partnering and stakeholder management experience, ideally from a similar industry background; although not essential, and also previous experience of annual business planning.
For further information on this role, or if you would like to receive the full job description, please contact Tam on 01189 901 390 /