Graduate Commercial Analyst Paid Internship Sports and Entertainment Industry London- £20k
This is a 6 month internship paying the annual equivalent of £20k designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
A typical day would be:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the research function of a fast-paced sports agency. The Commercial Analyst will apply qualitative and quantitative analysis to interpret data, create reports and make recommendations when presenting the findings.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Primary and secondary research into popularity of sports and sports properties.
- Thorough industry and company reports identifying new sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage a database of prospects across a variety of sectors.
- Suggest, influence and recommend solutions for implementation.
- Highlighting KPI's for why businesses may want engage into sponsorship.
- Assisting the sales team with specialised knowledge on industries and companies.
- Liaise with all departments to maximise efficiencies.
- Generate reports that analyse competition and customer insight.
- Develop sales material in tandem with sales and operations teams.
- Identify synergies between Prospect and Property for potential sales opportunity.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- You must be a graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree in English, Economics, Politics, Business Studies, or any relevant analytical discipline.
- You will be an ambitious, hardworking individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You should be able to work in a logical and tenacious manner sourcing difficult to find information.
- A large part of the internship will be research focused, therefore you will be competent in using Microsoft Excel.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal reasoning ability.
- You will have the the ability to obtain, analyse, and tabulate data to identify key hooks towards sponsoring a sponsorship asset.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
The placement offers a unique opportunity to learn about the sports and music industry and top tier requirements alongside the understanding of the day to day operations of a sports agency. You will be offered direct exposure to the Directors, as well as fantastic opportunities, whilst working in a very close knit experienced team. This role will provide a unique opportunity to develop your research, analytical and business skills in an exciting setting and offer the chance to grow organically within the organisation.