Training & Development Officer
We have an excellent opportunity for a Training & Development Officer to join our client’s team in Doncaster.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of learning and development, accredited courses and managed training services. They design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 200 clients. This is a great opportunity to join their team and thrive in the role of Programme Tutor.
As a Training & Development Officer, you will be responsible for providing assistance in all aspects of training and development requirements within our clients’ Apprenticeship team. You will ensure staff have the relevant skills and knowledge to do their job right first time. This role requires an organised yet innovative approach to training and development and the role will support the overall quality of provision with the Company.
As a Training & Development Officer your responsibilities will be to:
* Manage the internal staff induction process, ensuring staff have a well-rounded, informative programme which enables them to do their ‘job right first time’.
* End to end management of the Programme Tutor trainee programme including the design of induction planner, facilitation of training, evaluation and mentoring.
* Design, deliver and assessment of TAQA delivery of all trainee programme tutors ensuring high quality support and ongoing mentoring is in place.
* Contributing to the development of the staff training matrix and refinement of internal training.
* Assist line managers to solve specific training need gaps either on a one to one or a group setting.
* Record, collate and retain management information of staff training, qualifications and CPD.
* Analysing training programmes in order to identify, develop and deliver training initiatives across the department/organisation.
* Support the IQA process of speaking and learning assessments, ensuring effective modernisation and successful EQA visits for Functional Skills English.
* Ensure training and development is innovative and meets employer and individual staff needs.
Essential knowledge and skills required
To be successful for the role of Training & Development Officer you will have:
* Assessor award e.g. CAVA, A1
* Internal verifier award e.g. V1
* Level 4 Teaching qualification or above e.g. CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Education and Training
* English and Maths at level 2
* Excellent telephone and communication skills
* Strong technical knowledge and aptitude
* Interpersonal skills and enable you to work with people at all levels
* Ability to motivate others and change people’s attitudes if necessary
* Able to design, deliver and evaluate training programmes
* At least 2 years’ experience of developing and delivery of learning / training
* At least 2 years’ experience of undertaking internal quality assurance practice
* To be a highly motivated self-starter
The ideal candidate for the role of Training & Development Officer will be able to:
* Use verbal business language that is clear, concise and can be accurately interpreted by the recipient
* Focus on the detail of a task and handles accurately and consistently
* Maintain stability of performance despite being under increased pressure within the unit
* Encourage team to work together by engendering a sense of collective responsibility, in order to achieve common goals
* Create and seize opportunities to propose ideas and take action in order to improve business performance
* Actively influences others through authority, personal credibility and approachability
For the role of Training & Development Officer, there is a salary on offer of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Programme, tutor, apprenticeship, learning, assessor, hr, teaching,