Field Service Engineer (Dental Equipment)
Field Service Engineer
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £22-£30K per annum + Overtime + Expenses
Company Van, Mobile, Laptop, Uniform
20 days holiday + Stats
40 hours per week
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Dental Field Service Engineer. The role will involve installing, repairing and replacing dental equipment in Yorkshire and the Midlands.
* Ensure a high level of accuracy and professionalism at all times
* Completion of installation, repairs and regular servicing on all dental equipment
* Completion of mandatory tests to the above equipment after repair/installation
* Site surveys for new surgery refurbishments and replacement equipment
* To maintain and improve customer service through quality on-time delivery of services
* Assisting customers with advice and training in all areas of dental engineering/equipment
* To ensure that high customer satisfaction scores are achieved
* Completion of job related documentation in a timely, efficient and professional manner
* Taking responsibility for health and safety in the work place
* Providing technical assistance to customers, back office staff, equipment sales managers and fellow engineers
Skills and Knowledge:
* Previous experience of installing, servicing and repairing dental equipment would be an advantage, but not essential.
* Experience of working on compressors, Autoclaves or Digital Imaging equipment would be beneficial.
* Electrical Qualification is essential
* Customer service skills are very important
* Excellent organisational and time management Skills
* Good computing skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications, Tablets, Laptops etc.
* Self-motivation and the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team