We are pleased to be supporting a Care home provider recruit 2 Healthcare Assistants in the Torquay area. They have 4 Residential Care Homes in the Torquay area, all rated good with the CQC.
Full Time - 40 hours per week
Location: Torquay (Devon)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who not only care about their clients but also their staff.
About the home:
Situated within Torquay, the homes are purpose built and range from 20 to 34 beds. They offer Residential, Palliative care, Respite care, Convalescent care, Day care and Independent living.
The residents are encouraged to participate in occupational and recreational activities with continual support from the care team. The client prides its self on striving to provide the best and kindest possible care which is reflected in is Good rating with CQC.
- To provide personal care to individual residents through a Person-Centred Approach as specified in their care plans
- To promote and assist with independence and choices, ensuring that each person’s individual’s strengths, preferences and uniqueness are recognised.
- To undertake Domestic duties, such as cleaning, cooking, laundry.
- To provide a warm and welcoming environment for all visitors
- To work as part of a team ensuring that all residents needs are met on a daily basis.
- To communicate effectively with other team members and the management ensuring that all necessary information is past to the appropriate persons concerned.
- To promote safe working practices within the home responding to emergencies, health and safety, infection control and appropriate reporting and undertaken training as required.
- 28 Days Holiday
- Pension( From August17)
- Ongoing Training
- Free Uniform
- Meals provided on duty
- Payment of breaks
- The client also provides live in accommodation if required. Full staff accommodation available on an all-inclusive basis.
- Experience is desirable but not essential.
- The successful candidate will undertake a comprehensive induction programme, including mandatory training.
- Good communication skills.
- Caring nature.
- Work as a team member but also autonomously.
- Vetro Nursing offer a £50 referral bonus scheme. If you know someone that might be interested, please let us know and we will pay once they have worked 4 weeks in their new job.
If you would like to apply please click the apply button, or call the office if you have any questions.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years’ experience supporting people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.