VB.Net Web Developer
Up to 40,000 negotiable depending on experience + benefits
Our client is a leading online survey supplier. Their software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and they are a trusted supplier to over 100,000 users worldwide.
This is an exciting time for the company and they are looking for a .NET Web Developer to work within their expanding team.
As a .NET Web Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Organising, leading and mentoring other team members
- Completing projects independently and in a timely fashion, in line with Company development standards
- Communicating with clients and team members
The successful .NET Web Developer will demonstrate:
- C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms
- Unit Testing, NUnit, NCover
- SQL Server Databases
- Visual Studio Team Services / Git
- XML / JSON Knowledge
- Basic web server knowledge: IIS, SMTP, DNS, SPF
- MVC, WebAPI
- Working with 3rd party API`s
- An eye for design
- Up to 40,000 salary, negotiable depending on experience
- 20 days holidays which includes the 3 days between Christmas and new year + 8 days statutory holidays
- Staff are rewarded with an end of year bonus depending on the company and the individual's performance.
- 9:00 - 5:30 with 1 hours unpaid for lunch Mon-Friday
- Free parking
- Basic Gov Pension (NEST)
- Regular team meals and end of year function all paid by the business.
- Other benefits could be introduced in the future.